Happy First Day of Spring! I don’t know what the weather is currently like in your neck-of-the-woods, but we’ve still had some snow in the forecast here. However, the calendar says it’s officially spring. This means we need to get our butts in gear to look good (or at least attempt to) for the upcoming warm weather. So we went on a hunt for super cute gear! Here are 10 of our favorite finds!
1. Old Navy Drawstring Joggers– These are very trendy and super comfortable. Great for working out or lounging on the weekends! *Currently 40% off with code SPRING
2. Asics GEL-Contend 4– Our go-to running shoe is Asics. They never let us down! We love the color of these!
3. Tek Gear Active Racerback Tank– We really appreciate the longer cut to this tank! And it has moisture-wicking for all those intense workouts!
4. Reflective Headband 4-Pack– These headbands will be sure to keep all those fly-aways in check! Remember, the goal is to still look good at the end of your workout! *Currently 40% off with code SPRING
5. Contigo Kangaroo Water Bottle With Pocket– This epic water bottle not only hydrates you, but lets your key and cards tag along! It also has a handle that can be clipped onto your workout bag.
6. Nike Therma Training Hoodie– This is Megan’s favorite sweatshirt! She’s considering buying one in this color too!
7. ASICS GEL Quantum 180 Cross Training Shoes– Again, Asics for the win! These cross training shoes can make it through even the toughest workouts!
8. Under Armour Bras– Did you know that Kohl’s now carries Under Armour?! We couldn’t be more excited! This bra will definitely be a staple in our workouts!
9. C9 Champion Woven Run Shorts– These are Jenny’s favorite running shorts! Inexpensive and cute! *Currently 20% off with code C9CHAMP
10. Go Dry Mesh Trim Compression Crops– The cutouts make these capris super trendy and they also keep you cool! *Currently 40% off with code SPRING