In honor of Father’s Day, we want to incorporate all the things that makes a man’s tastebuds swoon! Bacon. Spicy Buffalo Sauce. Cheese. Pizza. Did we say bacon already? Fine, more bacon! You’ve heard that the easiest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. We can’t think of a better way to celebrate all the awesome dads out there, than to combine all their favorite flavors into one easy-to-make recipe! We proclaim it The Buffalo Chicken and Bacon Ranch French Bread Pizza.
Grab your ingredients and preheat your oven to 400°. Slice the french loaf in half lengthwise. Spread the ranch dressing onto both halves of the bread. Then add the chicken and bacon. Top it with a layer of your choice of cheese. We used sharp cheddar, but this is where you can go all out! If your man loves spicy food, don’t think twice about adding some pepper jack cheese instead. Or some blue cheese crumbles! Yum! Put the pizza in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Once it is done, top it with the green onions and another drizzle of buffalo sauce. Delicious!
We hope that you enjoy this quick and delicious french bread pizza as much as the dads in our lives do! Happy Father’s Day!
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/4-1/2 cups buffalo sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions chopped
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Slice french bread loaf in half lengthwise.
- Spread the ranch dressing on top of each half of the bread, dividing it evenly.
- In a bowl, mix together the shredded chicken with the buffalo sauce. Top each half of the bread with half of the chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle each half of the bread with cheddar cheese, dividing it evenly.
- Chop the bacon slices and sprinkle over both halves evenly.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until cheese melts and is bubbly. Remove from oven and top with the green onions and another drizzle of buffalo sauce if you want to add even more buffalo flavor.