School is almost back in session for us midwesterners. Which means summer is almost over. Which means we are getting depressed.
1 out of our 3 kids going to school are excited. So that means for the other 2, we need to get the excitement started! What better way than some back to school shopping?! We are both frugal by nature, so we try to keep it inexpensive but cute! There are so many adorable backpacks and supplies for school that it’s hard to choose. We put together a few of our favorite back to school necessities to help get the school year started right!
1. Locker Mirror
– Great for those teenage girls who need a quick check in the mirror between classes! Currently, on sale for under $10 at PB Teen!
– Repositionable tabs that can be written on both sides. These are great to keep kids organized during those long study hours.
– Cute and environmentally friendly at the same time! These reusable baggies are great for holding snacks to get the kids through the school day and they’re dishwasher safe! #forthewin
4. Water bottle
– I’m So Happy! This water bottle was designed by Pharrell Williams. Who knew he had such good taste in design?! It has a clip to attach to the kids backpack too!
5. Calendar Stickers
– These fun little stickers help to keep your month running smoothly!
6. Cactus Backpack
– The kids will roll up to school in style wearing this backpack. Tons of little compartments to stay organized!
7. Scented Highlighters
– Help make studying a little easier for your kids with a yummy aroma! With 6 different scents including strawberry and melon, it’ll be hard to choose a favorite!
8. Accordion Folder
– Keep smiling everytime! A cute little reminder when your kids are daily grind of school.
All of these super cute school supplies made us want to go back to school…..Sike! Hopefully, it’ll do the trick for the kids though! Happy Back to Schooling!